Travel dry, travel light.
Normally, in the world of outdoor clothing, the terms "full-featured" and "lightweight" are mutually exclusive. The Outdoor Research Women's Aspire Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket is the exception to the rule. At just 13 ounces, you'll barely know you're wearing it at all. That is, of course, until the rain starts. The guaranteed waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Paclite membrane easily shrugs off the storm. Outdoor Research also designed the Aspire with its TorsoFlo venting technology to allow you to dump heat in a hurry without getting soaked. The adjustable hood, cuffs, and hood seal out the weather, and the Aspire stuffs into its own pocket for easy packing once the sun comes out.
- Packable weather protection for backpacking and hiking
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane for total storm protection
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Hem-to-underarm vents allow air to flow freely while hiking
- Fixed hood for complete upper body protection
- Compact design stows away in backpack for easy carrying
- Adjustable hem and cuffs allow you to seal out drafts and weather
- Women-specific fit has a bulk-free fit and feel