Grab and go.
- Compact, lightweight bike lock for quick-stop security
- Kevlar, steel, and plastic make for a cut-resistant design
- Three-digit combo code customizes your password
- Coils down to 3 inches for easy storage and transport
Love this lock!
Great for a quick lockup when running errands or on my commute. Easy to use; easy to carry, and the orange color makes it easy to see & find in my bag. Bonus: it complements the color scheme of my retro-style commuter.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It's a strong lock considering the weight of it and is resistant to hand tools, but be careful. Thieves with power tools or strong cutters can get through it. It can also be picked as well. It's adequate if you need to run into a store really quickly or you can lock it some place where it's still in eye shot, but do not leave this thing overnight or you will have a broken lock and no bike.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a very handy lock. But it is easily picked with a shim to push the teeth back that look into place on the strap. Similar to opening a zip tie without cutting it. There's a video on YouTube of it being done. The manufacturer likes to focus on the strength of the strap in their advertising, which is cleverly directing you away from it's flaw. Use the lock, but don't go very far for very long.