Open Air Casting Long-Sleeve Shirt
As an active angler, you spend long hours in the sun—on the water and on the trail. Spend these hours in the Orvis Women’s Open Air Casting Long-Sleeve Shirt, and protect your skin from the sun while relishing the comfort of a superbly breathable top. The Open Air is equipped with vents across the back, mesh panels, and mesh pockets, to allow the breeze to keep your body temperature low. This shirt has the technical components you need for days on the river, without sacrificing the style you’ll want if you run back to town later to go out for dinner with friends.
- Technical fly fishing top with city-ready style
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly after a splash
- Mesh venting and caped panels provide airflow
- UPF 40 defends your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Sleeves can be rolled up and secured with tabs
- 2 pockets maintain style and hold small items
- Item #ORV002K
- 2 chest
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.