Fish aren’t scared of the rain.
Don’t put your rod away just because a shower blows in, throw the Orvis Men’s Encounter Jacket on over your waders and ride it out instead. The waterproof, breathable membrane prevents rain from seeping through and blocks out wind so you can hang out in the river until it passes. The simplistic design minimizes the chance of line snagging and the chest pocket is just the right size for a fly box. This jacket compresses easily into a vest or backpack, and its small size makes it a just-in-case travel essential.
- Lightweight rain jacket for fly fishing
- 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable membrane seals out moisture
- Nylon shell blocks out wind
- Adjustable hood and cuffs seal out the elements
- Chest pocket holds a fly box or sunglasses