- Detail Images
The kayak that fits in your closet.
Were you that kid who loved origami? Like kayaking for miles at a time? If both answers are yes, you may want to look into procuring Oru Kayak's Coast XT Kayak, which starts its day as a box and ends it by challenging Poseidon to a swimming contest. At roughly half the weight of most sea kayaks, the Coast XT effortlessly glides through the water and gets up to speed in a few quick paddles. And surprisingly for a kayak that folds together at the boat ramp, the XT holds up to 400lb, so you can definitely take it on your next swashbuckling coastal expedition. Not bad for a sea kayak that fits into the back of your 4-door sedan.
- A fold-up sea kayak that floats with the best of them
- 16-foot hull with slight rocker for speed and maneuverability
- Compatible with Oru spray skirt for turbulent water
- Three separate bulkheads solidify hull
- Stows up to 400lb for multi-day trips
- Adjustable seat for personalized comfort
- Stainless steel ratchet buckles keep hull sturdy
- Deck straps for expedition rigging