- Detail Images
The wintry wetness is no match.
Wrap yourself in decadent comfort and warmth this winter with this Ortovox Women's Verbier Parka. Crafted with a tough Toray Mico Ripstop fabric, the Verbier protects you from the wet, windy, and unpredictable storms that you're sure to encounter while adventuring in the mountains.
Additionally, the Verbier is equipped with Black Swisswool insulation that's designed to boost your warmth when the temperatures are less than comfortably cool. Wool insulation at the back, front, and arms ensure you're able to maintain a comfortable temperature when you aren't working at full-octane. Meanwhile, the felted wool around the chin area provides a cozy fit and feel when the weather takes a nasty turn. And since the weather is bound to get gnarly, the storm hood easily pulls up and over your head, and the high collar allows you to batten down the hatches. Plus, the Verbier parka features an elongated hem to keep the hip area warm, and is outfitted with plenty of zippered pockets for safe, secure storage.
- Incredibly warm and protective parka for alpine adventures
- Nylon micro-ripstop has water-resistant laminate for protection
- Black Swisswool fill insulation bulks up warmth
- Adjustable hood and elastic cuffs cinch out the elements
- Multiple pockets are zippered for secure transport
- Elongated hem helps keep your hip warm
- Ergonomic fit makes for easy moving in the mountain