Always ready for what lies ahead, the Ortlieb Sport-Roller Free Panniers are packed with waterproof goodness, and the space you need to load up for a quick get away. They pack in 25-liters of storage space, and an integrated interior pocket for staying organized, making them ideal for either your daily commute, or packing up for a light bike tour. Outside they are crafted from burly polyurethane-coated polyester that shields your gear from the elements, without the use of PVC. It mounts securely to nearly any pannier rack with a tube diameter of 16-millimeters or less, and comes along with adapters for running on bikes with 8, 10, and 12-millimeter tubes, while fighting scratches on your rack. Should your ride take you through dim alley ways, or shady canyon roads, reflective Scotchlite patches shine brightly under headlights to help you stay visible as you make your way on your adventure.
- Classic panniers that keep the water outside
- Roll-top closure prevents dust and snow from getting in
- PVC-free PU-coated polyester sheds water and mud with ease
- Compatible with most pannier racks, thanks to adjustable mount
- Integrated inner pocket keeps your small items at hand
- Keep visible in low light with reflective accents
- Included removeable shoulder strap for easy carry at your destination
Awesome bags for carrying everything
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These bags are awesome, they do just about everything they’re supposed to extremely well. They are highly adjustable and waterproof. I also like that they come in many colors, the price is reasonable and the quality is great. They fit Oh why variety of rack systems, currently I have them on a salsa rack.