Minimal and luxurious don't often go together.
Combining a minimalist design with customizable comfort, the Ortlieb Light-Pack Pro 25L brings you everything you love about its little brother model, the Light-Pack, but with a back pad that inflates to keep you moving in cushy comfort. Tough nylon and Cordura comprise this pack's fabric to withstand hard-hitting wear and tear, while its roll-top closure ensures that all of your gear is covered in waterproof protection should the weather turn sour. Plenty of space in the interior, along with a rear bungee and multiple pockets, organize and carry your extra layers, camera, lunch, and adventure necessities, while the internal mesh bag allows this backpack to pack down insanely small for easy travel and storage. Oh, and not to mention, all of these features comes in a package that tips the scale at a meager 13-ounces.
- Minimalist adventure pack with big-time comfort
- Nylon and Cordura maintain high levels of durability
- Back pad is inflatable for customizable comfort
- Roll-top closure keeps rain, sleet, and snow out
- Breathable shoulder straps keeps the fit light and airy
- Packs down to a tiny size in enclosed mesh bag for easy packing