- Detail Images
Dare to be different.
Uniquely sculpted with its distinctive curvature and ventilated cut-outs, the Optic Nerve Variant Sunglasses provide maximum coverage from harmful UV rays while standing out from everyday, uninspiring shades. Its curved design sits closely without slipping, making it a great choice for the fast-paced rigors of cycling, trail riding, and running. The distinctive frame features cored-out arms for a lighter overall feel, with ventilated cut-outs reducing fogging when you're sweating. Best of all, the polycarbonate lens blocks 100 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays and reduces distracting glare in bright lighting. As a bonus, the Variant comes with an extra copper lens, so you can adjust to varying light conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sculpted shades for cycling, trail riding, and running
- Mirrored lens reduces distracting glare in bright conditions
- Durable TR90 frame with cored-out arms and lens ventilation
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays for optimal protection
- Bonus copper lens for adjusting to variable light conditions
- Tactile rubber arms and nose pad for a secure fit
- Comes with soft and hard case