- Detail Images
Protection from exposed peaks and deep powder.
Designed to protect you from brutal conditions on exposed peaks, the O'Neill Women's Jeremy Jones Elevation Jacket serves up exceptional waterproofing and breathability (20k/20k) alongside a variety of functional riding features. Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from leaking inside the jacket, even in soaking-wet conditions. The 4-way stretch shell facilitates full range of motion, ensuring you're free to send jumps, slash windlips, and carve across the entire mountain.
Ventilated underarm zips quickly expel excess warmth when you're working up a sweat on sunny spring days. Bottom hem adjustment and a stretch powder skirt seal out cold air and deep snow on those stormy days. The fixed hood is large enough to fit over your helmet, keeping biting air and freezing-cold air from turning you into a frozen pop when you're stuck on the chairlift. Additionally, there's a host of functional pockets for storing everything from your mid-day snack to your goggles and media player on the mountain.
- Premium jacket for extreme alpine conditions
- 20k/20k membrane offers exceptional protection
- Four-way stretch face for full range of motion
- Fully sealed construction keeps out soaking moisture
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt keep out snow and cold
- Underarm zip vents quickly expel excess warmth
- Zippered media pocket with cord routing