Inspired by fickle island weather.
The weather in Hawaii isn't always like in the postcards—rain can sweep in an instant. For like 15 minutes. Then it goes back to being like in the postcards. For constantly changing weather you need some insurance, and you've got it with the Olukai Pumehana Hulu WP Shoe. Comfortable and casual, these shoes have a durable nubuck leather upper that keeps out any water that might come your way, a Wet Grip Rubber outsole to keep your traction in wet conditions, and a soft wool lining to keep your feet cozy on chilly days.
- A comfortable casual boot with waterproof protection
- Nubuck leather upper with sealed seams keeps out water
- Rubber outsole offers everyday grip in wet weather
- Soft wool lining keeps your feet warm on cool days
- PU footbed with gel insert provides comfort
- Elastic panels near ankle give you a customized fit
- Q & A
Cool shoe but no support
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This shoe is very cute but I ended up returning it because it was very flat and I need more support. The dusty olive color is a bit greener than it looks in the picture.
Classy, Weather Friendly
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
"I was looking for a casual low boot or shoe for rainy, cold days and did not want a rain boot or winter boot. These seemed to fit perfectly! I've only worn them a couple of times, but I can feel the shoes forming to my feet as I wear them. They are comfortable with a classic look. I still have yet to see how they do in the rain..." My Wife