Making it easier than ever to enjoy the water.
As nice as launching yourself off a 40-foot cliff, paddling across a turbulent sea, or navigating a boulder-filled creek sounds, you'll have to take a hard pass on all three. What you can't pass on, though, is a leisurely afternoon at the lake with a six pack, a fishing pole, your flip-flops, and the Old Town Vapor 10 Kayak. Designed with your comfort in mind, the Vapor 10 sports a roomy cockpit, contoured seat, and an adjustable foot brace system for easy and comfortable paddling. A molded paddle rest and cup holder let you switch between sips and paddling, without having to balance your beverage between your legs. The stern is equipped with a day well, so you can bungee down your rain jacket and lunch when you're headed out for an adventure. When it's time to pack it in and head home, the Vapor is easy to pull on shore thanks to carry handles at the bow and stern, as well as a skid plate that protects the hull from rocks and sandy beaches. Once the boat's on shore, let it drain through the drain plug, and shoulder its measly 47 pounds back to the car without having to bust a sweat.
- Recreational kayak for newer paddlers and anglers
- Comfort Flex seat adjusts for a customizable fit
- Molded paddle rest lets you go hands-free
- Cup holder ensures you can reach the essentials
- Thigh pads and foot brace system keeps things stable
- Stern day well holds your lunch and layers
- Skid plate protects the hull from dragging