Paddling made easy.
Slide into the cockpit of the Old Town Dirigo 106 Kayak for a casual paddle around the lake or down a slow-moving river. This is the shortest and most maneuverable of the Dirigo-series boats, which makes it perfect for beginners just getting started on the water or vets looking for a boat that's forgiving and easy to paddle.
With the Click Seal stern hatch, you get enough storage for a medium-sized drybag full of gear, the perfect amount for an evening picnic, and the contoured poly cushioned seat and Glide Track foot brace system give you a comfortable and stable paddling platform to get you there. The Dirigo has all the comforts of a floating living room, too, like a molded cup holder, thigh pads, paddle keeper, and a waterproof glove box hatch for keys, phone, and other valuables, so you're never unprepared, even when you're on the water.
- Easy maneuverability and comfort mix in this casual kayak
- Contoured seat with cushion provide a plush ride
- Adjustable foot brace enhances stability and control
- Click-Seal stern hatch provides room for your drybag
- Thigh brace increase comfort and efficiency of paddle