Ready for anything.
Since big boots can be a bit too much for most hikes, and some hiking shoes aren't tough enough for the rugged trails you like to explore, strike the ideal balance with the Oboz Men's Sawtooth Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe. Breathable, waterproof, and designed with an aggressively-lugged sole, this low hiker makes light work of stream crossings, rain storms, and muddy trails with stability and confidence. Abundant cushioning comes to you in the form of a dual-density EVA midsole to support your feet over miles of rough and rugged terrain, while the nylon shank adds stability for steeper slopes and unpredictable scree fields. Finally, Oboz equipped the Sawtooth rubber outsole with sidewall lugs to grip loose terrain on winding trails without any extra bulky weight.
- Waterproof, breathable low hiker with comfort and durability
- B-Dry membrane keeps water at bay while staying breathable
- Nubuck leather upper is built to last
- Moisture-wicking layer on footbed pulls sweat from your skin
- Dual-density EVA pods boost cushioned comfort
- Nylon shank enhances stability on rocky terrain
- Sawtooth rubber outsole with lugs chews up loose terrain
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||INSOLE SIZING|