More than meets the eye.
Like the alpine critter they're named after, the Oboz Women's Pika Low Hiking Shoes are made for trekking high above the treeline. Equipped with a lightweight and breathable mesh upper with flexible synthetic leather overlays, they handle mellow wooded strolls and tough high-altitude hikes alike.
Each step is cushioned by compression-molded EVA midsoles and BFit Deluxe footbeds, and they offer unparalleled support from their PU heel plugs and nylon shanks. The Pika shoes are designed with as few seams as possible for increased comfort, as well as strobel lasts. And in case your hikes turn as serious as your footwear, these shoes glide over terrain thanks to their ESS forefoot protection plates and Thru-hiker rubber soles.
- Mesh upper, synthetic leather overlays
- Textile mesh lining on heel
- Minimally seamed and lined
- Strobel last, BFit Deluxe footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS forefoot protection plate
- PU heel plug, nylon shank
- Thru-hiker (rubber) sole