- Detail Images
Embrace the Season.
Whether you're anticipating the return of winter or simply accepting the inevitable, the Oboz Women's Madison Insulated BDry Boot will help you embrace the season. The leather and textile upper is fortified with a BDry waterproof, breathable membrane to protect your foot from snowy sidewalks and slushy crosswalks. Thinsulate insulation shields your foot from chilly temperatures, so you won't have to sit with your feet on the radiator as you daydream about your next tropical vacation. Additionally, the winter-specific rubber outsole ensures you'll have plenty of grip when you need it most. Lined with soft fleece and featuring a decorative strap, this boot adds cozy style to any winter outfit.
- A winter boot that offers rugged protection and cozy style
- Highly abrasion-resistant textile and leather upper
- BDry membrane assures waterproof, breathable protection
- Thinsulate insulation provides dependable warmth
- BFit Thermal footbed for support and comfort
- Winter-specific rubber outsole ensures traction
- Medial zipper closure for easy on and off
- Q & A
Madison Insulated Boot
runs small tight in the ankle
- Size Bought: 8
I normally wear a size 7.5 bought these in an 8 and hoped the side zipper would provide the flexibility needed. I still couldn't get them on. Great looking boot but sadly I think my foot doesn't fit this brand.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
I got these for my mom for Christmas and she loves them! I opted for boots with a side zipper to make it easier to get on and off, but it was still pretty tight around the ankle area pulling the boots on. Once you get your foot in the boot fits well, so it could just take some time breaking in. She usually wears a 6.5-7 and she got these in a 7.