Refuge for your tired dogs.
It feels oh, so good, when you get back to camp after an eight mile hike and slip into your Campster Sandal by Oboz—this technically laid-back sandal is ideal for hanging out around the campsite or barbecuing in the backyard. Constructed with a water and dirt-friendly polyester webbing upper, you can get dirty in yard work or hop around the lake's shore with confidence. A medium-density EVA midsole and sculpted arch give you superior cushioned support after a long day on your feet while the non-marking rubber and EVA sole give you reliable traction on wet rocks and light trails. When you go out to walk the dog, kick down the heel strap to secure your foot while you walk and thank the rubber toe cap that protects you against stubbing your toe, and when you get home be sure to pivot the heel-strap back up for easy lounging.
- A comfortable and versatile sandal for hanging outdoors
- Upper material is water and dirt-friendly for wearing outdoors
- EVA midsole with sculpted arch provides cushioned support
- Non-marking rubber and EVA sole gives traction in wet conditions
- Rubber toe cap protects you against stones and tree roots
- Pivoting heel strap allows for easy slip-on or performance security
- Q & A
How much does a size 13 weigh?
Hey Anthony, Oboz lists a men's 9 at 9.2oz. We do not have specific weight for the 13 but i hope this give you an idea of what you can expect. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions via the information listed above.
How much do they weigh?
Hey Vincent, Oboz lists a men's 9 at 9.2oz.