- Detail Images
Kick it into high gear.
Your kid may be young, but he's already flying down the slopes at supersonic speeds. Make sure he has a jacket that matches his skill level with the Obermeyer Boys' Mach 8 Jacket. HydroBlock Pro fabric keeps him dry even when it's snowing sideways, while low-profile synthetic insulation helps him stay toasty on frigid mornings. Full-Motion articulation ensures he can ski or ride without feeling restricted, and a bit of stretch in the fabric adds even more freedom. There's also a Snap-Away powder skirt that can be deployed when he's trying his hand at skiing deep powder, and a plethora of pockets for storing all his on-hill necessities, such as ski passes, electronic devices, and tasty treats.
- High-performance jacket for young skiers and riders
- HydroBlock Pro fabric offers breathable waterproofing
- Control Zone Ventilation regulates airflow and comfort
- Synthetic insulation adds warmth without tons of bulk
- Full-Motion articulation for unrestricted mobility
- Snap-Away powder skirt keeps snow out in deep powder
- Detachable cleaning cloth for clearing goggle lens
- Removable hood can be left at home in good weather