He's the radical dude.
He's young but he loves powder. His snowy obsession requires some serious gear. Outfitted in the Obermeyer Hawk Jacket, your little man can shred powder like it's no one's business and still be home for dinner. The Hawk is constructed with element-proof fabric so he stays dry and warm while he rides. With a reflective trim, his hard-pack adventures can creep into the night and he will still be seen. An adjustable powder skirt will keep snow and ice out of the inside of his clothes.
A sick jacket can be a steep investment when your young shredder is constantly growing, but the Hawk has an integrated I-Grow system that allows the jacket to grow with your kid, so that his favorite jacket doesn't have to be swapped out too soon.
- A brightly colored ski jacket for your young shredder's snow habits
- Hydrophobic insulation keeps him warm even when the weather is cold and wet
- I-Grow system expands jacket as your child grows
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps the elements out as he skis and plays
- Interior pockets allow for extra storage for goodies and valuables
- Working compass attached at chest for emergency wayfinding