- Detail Images
She might be too young to be a professional skier, but she’s dreaming of it every day. Give her the athletic look she wants and the technical features she needs with the Obermeyer Girls’ Gray Jacket. This jacket fends off melting snow with a waterproof, breathable HydroBlock Pro membrane, which allows water vapor to escape to keep her dry. The most vulnerable seams have been sealed to prevent snowflakes from sneaking through, and the lightweight Hydrophobic insulation traps in heat even if it does get damp. Features such as the removable hood, powder skirt, and electronics pockets round out this jacket’s clean lines and simple design, so there’s nothing to distract from her athletic prowess.
- Insulated jacket for aspiring skiers
- HydroBlock Pro membrane resists melting snow
- Hydrophobic insulation traps in heat while wet or dry
- Powder skirt and removable hood keep snow out
- Full-Motion Fit ensures freedom of motion
- Control Zone Ventilation increases airflow