- Detail Images
Gage the day.
The only thing that's notably worse than forgetting your boots on a powder day is being cold on a powder day. However, with the Obermeyer Boys' Gage Jacket, you're able to stay warm and well protected whether it's dumping like crazy or the sun is shining. The Gage features a weather-resistant exterior that fends off moisture and snow, while the synthetic insulation maintains warmth even when damp. Two zippered underarm vents are backed with a mesh lining to prevent snow from saturating your baselayers, should you forget to zip them up when you go back in for the goods. A bevy of pockets keep necessities close, and internal stretch cuffs are equipped with thumbholes for added warmth.
- A winter jacket for powder and bluebird days alike
- Weather-resistant exterior fends off moisture
- Synthetic insulation maintains warmth
- Zippered underarm vents help regulate temperature
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities close