- Detail Images
Get vertical, stay dry, ride on.
Weekend warrior, you're committed to sometimes riding in less than ideal conditions. One day it's bluebird with a sheet of ice, while the next day there's a raging blizzard in which you can't see five feet in front of your face. Hit the slopes in the Men's Oakley Vertigo 15k BZS Pant and even in a whiteout the only thing you'll have to fear is vertigo itself. The FN membrane and fully taped seems keeps you dry even in the deepest of snow and the thickest of fog, while the BioZone Shell lining system provides the performance breathability you need to slash turns and get the most out of your limited scheduling options.
Plenty of features help improve the odds of an enjoyable weekend, with zippered pockets securing your snacks and phone against the raging storm and cargo pockets to stash a diamond stone when your edges need a quick polish. Belt loops and elastic adjustments keep these pants where you want them, and grippy boot gaiters keep out inclement weather.
- Performance hardshell pant for riding the snowy slopes
- FN Dry 15K keeps snow, sleet, and rain from ruining the fun
- BioZone lining combines wicking zones with warmth and stretch
- Mesh-lined thigh vents let you cool off on hikes or between runs
- Boot gaiters keep the pesky snow from creeping up your legs
- Zip ankle gussets make it easy to get your boots on and tucked away
- Regular fit for layering on the cold, stormy days