Take it from the highest peak.
Heights don't scare you—the more vert the better, as far as you're concerned. Take the steepest way down, huck some cliffs off-piste, get some face shots and then come back for more. The Men's Oakley Vertigo 15K BZS Jacket is the perfect cheering partner for all your daring feats of slaying. A waterproof membrane with fully sealed seams mean all the powder flying everywhere won't affect your dry, toasty baselayers, and the fabric's likewise breathable nature means you won't overheat while you charge.
When the powder is flying fast and free, equip your powder skirt and pop the helmet-compatible hood up for a dryer day. When you're riding the gondola back to the tippy-top, packed in with the masses, you can unzip those vents to help keep you cool. And when you get to the top, wipe your goggles down so you can set your sites on another high-speed race to the bottom.
- Technical hardshell for getting sendy at the resort
- FN Dry 15K technology offers breathable waterproof protection
- Lightweight insulation provides warmth for the long lift ride
- Mesh-lined underarm zips let you cool off on blue bird days
- BioZone mesh stretch lining aids in wicking away perspiration
- Adjustable cuffs and hood offer a seal against the wind and cold
- Zip-off snow skirt keeps that blower pow from ruining your buzz
- Chest pocket for goggles includes Microclear 2.0 cloth