Boldly styled and optically precise.
The Oakley Two Face XL Polarized Sunglasses are aggressively sculpted with a two-toned frame of sturdy aluminum and feathery O-Matter material. They're distinctively styled with a taller lens than the original Two Face, which makes them great for blocking the bombardment of harsh sunlight in coastal locations and exposed environments. Interestingly enough, the Two Face XL Polarized Sunglasses are roughly the same width as the original version, meaning they'll fit medium-to-large faces without sacrificing the bold persona of oversized shades.
This particular version boasts Oakley's HD Polarized lens for glare-cutting clarity in the brightest conditions. Polarization prevents your vision from being obscured when light is reflecting off shiny surfaces, such as open water, sandy beaches, and snowy landscapes. This is a great feature for driving on bright days and kicking back on the beach without annoying glare obstructing your vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Aggressively sculpted shades with glare-cutting clarity
- Two-toned frame of lightweight O-Matter and sturdy aluminum
- Taller lens height maximizes coverage from harsh sunlight
- HD Polarization cuts distracting glare in bright environments
- Plutonite lens is lightweight and durable against daily abuse
- Filters out damaging UV rays and high-energy blue visible (400nm)
- Included carrying bag of soft microfiber