Tired of chattery knees on frigid mornings? Keep your legs toasty while you ride with the Oakley Men's Sun King BZI Insulated Pant. It features BioZone strategically mapped insulation to provide warmth in the seat and knees, without making you overheat where you don't.
Oakley used a light dose of Thinsulate insulation to add just the right touch of warmth without making the pants feel bulky. When it starts to warm up in spring, simply open up the mesh-lined thigh vents to get some refreshing airflow circulating. The FN Dry membrane wards off fresh powder and spring slush alike, and twill fabrication gives the pant a laid-back workwear look. And when the fresh stuff piles up, boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in.
- Lightly insulated pant for all-season comfort
- FN Dry membrane seals out wind and snow
- Mapped insulation for warmth where you need it most
- Thigh vents help you cool off on spring days
- Boot gaiters keep snow out
- Reinforced cuffs prolongs life of pant