Shred in style.
Want a jacket that keeps you dry on soggy days in the PNW, chest-deep pow days in Utah, and frigid days in Colorado but doesn't look like a marshmallow wrapped in a camping tarp? Look no further than the Oakley Women's Spellbound 2L Gore-Tex BioZone Jacket. The two-layer Gore-Tex membrane provides reliable waterproof protection while remaining breathable, and backpack-compatible arm venting with mesh inserts keeps you comfortable and dry if you work up a sweat hiking to your secret zone.
Warmth without bulk is clutch when you're lapping the park or zipping through the trees, so Oakley added a BioZone lining system that insulates critical areas with lightweight, low-profile Thinsulate insulation, which promotes moisture management and natural movement. When you're ready to hit the slopes, your phone, RFID card, and other small items can be stashed in the zip pockets, and you can adjust the gusseted cuffs, cinch hem, and helmet-compatible hood for a fit that's dialed to your shredding preferences.
- A warm, weatherproof jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Breathable Gore-Tex membrane locks wetness outside
- BioZone Thinsulate lining keeps you toasty without bulk
- Lots of pockets to stash your pass and small items
- Goggle pocket with Microclear cloth for eyewear
- Regular fit with adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood
- Q & A
Warm and Dry!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is sure to keep you warm and dry! Gore-Tex in a fully insulated jacket means you are going to be warm and dry every time you hit the slopes! I got this as a gift for my girlfriend and she can;t wait to try it out. She says the fit is perfect as it has long arms and covers her butt.