A puffy built for the resort.
Most puffies can't keep their lofty warmth at ski resorts because the snowfall turns the down damp. Not the Oakley Men's Pinball BioZone Down Jacket, though. Its lofty down insulation is guarded by a waterproof, breathable membrane and fully taped seams so a single snowflake can't seep its way to what's keeping you warm on the mountain. In case you get too warm, the Pinball's zippers under each arm allow ample ventilation to keep you cool. The removable powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and ski pass pocket solidify its rightful place at the ski resort.
- Down jacket equipped for skiing in cold, snowy conditions
- Waterproof, breathable FN Dry membrane backed by fully taped seams
- BioZone down insulation includes moisture-managing panels
- Underarm ventilation ensure ample airflow
- Zip-off powder skirt and adjustable hood customize coverage
- Pockets for ski passes, goggles, and media players
- Q & A
Well worth the money
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I recently purchased this jacket in the Forged Iron color and I am extremely happy with it. It is very warm and stands up to wind. It has a flap over the zipper to make it so that no wind can get in and has worked great as I purchased it specifically to keep me warm on my long walk into work (I live in ME). The jacket has a nice smooth outside material that is also not very loud. I hate when jackets make a lot of noise every time you move your arms. This jacket has a great amount of pockets including a convenient pocket on the wrist. Overall I love this jacket and will use it for the next couple of years. It has a cool look while also keeping me extremely warm.