Dancing in the moonlight.
There's something extra magical about night skiing—maybe it's the ice crystals shimmering under the bright lights, the wild shadows cast by the pines, or the fact that there's barely anyone around to float through the soft powder that's been falling since the rest of the mountain closed. But when the sun goes down, the temps drop too, so keep yourself warm and cozy with the Oakley Women's Moonshine BZI Jacket. The mid-length parka fit covers you from shoulders to bum in BioZone body-mapped insulation and Thinsulate lining while maintaining a feminine silhouette. FN Dry 10K membrane with DWR treatment and a snap-up snow skirt seals snow out from all angles when flakes start to fall. No one likes having their hood parachute up with cold air while mobbing down groomers, so a snap-down system keeps your neck warm and hood secured when not it use. You can stash your RFID card and tunes in specialized pockets for jamming out on park lap after park lap.
- An insulated jacket with as much style as your backside 360s
- Feminine mid-length parka fit covers your bum
- FN Dry 10K waterproofing to block out snow and slush
- Body-mapped BioZone insulation and Thinsulate liner
- Gusseted wrist cuffs and adjustable hood for protection
- Specialized pockets for media and RFID cards