Mod 3 MIPS Helmet
There's no reason to skimp on lids when you can have the customizable comfort and superior impact resistance of the Oakley Mod 3 MIPS Helmet at your disposal. A Boa fit system and lightweight In-Mold construction ensures all-day comfort on the slopes, and the MIPS system reduces the rotational forces of oblique impacts likely to be caused by skiing.
High-speed impacts while skiing and snowboarding tend to be at angles that traditional helmets don't do a great job of addressing. The MIPS system uses a Low Friction Liner to create a slip plane which enables relative motion between the liner and helmet in order to reduce rotational forces.
- Lightweight shred helmet with superior fit and protection
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces in oblique impacts
- In-Mold construction for lightweight durability
- Boa dial ensures comfy and secure fit
- Removable liner and ear pads for a customized fit
- Fixed ventilation moves cool air to your head
- Fidlock magnetic buckle can easily be operated with gloves on
- Helmet bag included for convenient storage
- Q & A
Does the helmet come with both of the adjustable brims?
THIS THING ROCKS
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This Oakley helmet is by far superior to any helmet I have ever owned - they packed this thing full of the safest technologies which just add value to the lightweight and breathability of it. I've had Poc helmets, which make your head look huge and fall apart, I've worn smith & giro helmets which everyone else on the mountain will have. I'm glad Oakley is finally adding helmets to their quiver of quality products, Only helmet I'll buy from now on.