On your first lift ride of the season last week, you noticed more than a few drops of water soaking through your jacket. When it started snowing later, your suspicions were confirmed: your shell just can't keep up like it used to anymore. Clear out your spare singles, season pass, and chocolate stash, and move it all into the Oakley Hourglass 3L Gore Jacket before you hit the resort again. Brimming with signature Oakley style and a host of functional features, the Hourglass 3L will effortlessly pick up where your old shell left off, keeping you dry and warm for seasons of rowdiness.
The three-layer Gore-Tex membrane Oakley chooses for the Hourglass makes it slightly heavier than its two-layer counterparts, but that extra heaviness means improved durability for you. Oakley adds backpack-compatible arm venting to make sure you can cool off on the bootpack or skintrack, as well as a zip-off powder skirt that you can ditch to save weight on days Mother Nature's feeling stingy. Other smart additions, like a goggle pocket with a MicroClear lens cloth, and a pass pocket at the sleeve, suit the jacket to resort riding, while a wealth of other pockets hang onto the astonishing array of stuff you'll accumulate over the course of a season.
- Replace your worn jacket with this light, breathable shell
- Regular fit accommodates a range of layering systems
- 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane completely blocks wind and snow
- Removable powder skirt keeps the white stuff where it belongs
- Cinch waist and adjustable helmet adapt to changing conditions
- Wealth of pockets keep your goggles and pass organized