- Detail Images
A kick-started classic.
Oakley took a classic aviator design and gave it a serious upgrade, creating the Oakley Polarized Elmont Sunglasses. They're classic pilot shades that stay true to the authentic style, except Oakley made them out of C5 alloy, which is lighter but just as tough as standard pilot sunnies.
The lenses feature Oakley's High Definition Optics, which surpass the American National's standards for optical clarity, and their Plutonite construction is resistant to impacts for long-lasting durability. Plus, the polarization cuts down on glare from shimmering surfaces, allowing you to focus on your favorite sport or simply enjoy the view with unprecedented clarity. The Elmont comes in sizes suitable for large and small faces alike.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Classic pilot sunglasses revamped to meet Oakley's standards
- Polarized lenses cuts down on harsh glares
- High Definition Optics exceed standards for optical clarity
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses provide UV protection
- Ultalight, durable C5 metal frame with Three Point Fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information