- Detail Images
Gets the job done, and then some.
The O'Neill Men's Utility Hybrid Jacket stands out when you value snowboard gear—not so much for the look, per se—for its usefulness above all else. Its water-repelling HyperDry membrane wipes snowspray off the fabric to keep you comfortably dry as you shred, and taped critical seams keep snow out in places that usually let wetness seep through. O'Neill calls this snow jacket a hybrid because of the side welt venting that works with the underarm zippers to drastically enhance ventilation. The removable powder skirt and adjustable hood help you customize for sunny bluebird days and stormy whiteout weather.
- Hybrid snow jacket for snowboarder who tend to sweat a lot
- Water-repelling HyperDry membrane with taped critical seams
- Firewall insulation adds a touch of welcoming warmth
- Hybrid side welt venting system with zippered underarm vents
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hood customize coverage