- Detail Images
A feature packed jacket for your snow bunny.
Your little mountain mama will be ready to take on the slopes in the O'Neill Solo Jacket for Girls. Built tough enough for you, but small enough for her, the Solo Jacket is packed with the technology that will keep her going from bell to bell. It starts construction with a tough polyester shell that stands up to stray branches on the mountain, and snowballs on the playground, and it's backed with a HyperDry membrane that stops snow and slush from soaking in. Critical seams are sealed, backing up the HyperDry by preventing moisture from sneaking in through the seams that see the most wet-contact. Lofty Firewall insulation keeps heat trapped in when temperatures dip, so she can stay warm when she's got a frosty walk to the bus stop, or is waiting patiently in sub-zero temps for first chair. The Solo features O'Neill's Grow system which offers expandable hems at the bottoms of the sleeves and waist so that you can get a couple of seasons out of this jacket while your little shredder grows, too.
- A tech-loaded jacket for your little mountain mama
- Burly polyester shell stands up to big storms
- HyperDry membrane shields from wet snow and sleet
- Lofty insulation keeps your girl feeling toasty
- Powder skirt keeps snow out from below
- Loaded with pockets for stashing snacks