- Detail Images
Don't lose your grip to the cold.
When most people avoid the ocean's toe-numbing waters, you simply slip on O'Neill's Psychotech 5MM RT Boot and go surfing. Made with UltraFlex, the Psychotech bonds durable, stretchy neoprene with a warmer Firewall lining for more comfort. There are minimal seams for water protection, and O'Neill taped and welded every external and internal seam for a secure seal against the water. There's a deep split toe for better balance, and a grippy sole so you don't slip off your board.
- A neoprene bootie for cold river and ocean surfing
- 5mm neoprene good down to cold water temps of 44F
- UltraFlex bends when you need it for top performance
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps bootie snug and secure
- Heel pull-tab makes for easy on-and-off application
- External seam weld boosts durability and watertightness
- Grippy sole improves on-board traction and response