Chill be gone.
You're not gonna let a little winter weather get between you and the next wave, so without further ado you pull on the O'Neill O'riginal Ruze 4/3 Taped Wetsuit. The construction is performance-rich, using ultra-stretchy, super soft Ultralex neoprene, and its seams are fully taped to keep you dry and loose on the water—plus, the seams are strategically placed for optimum comfort paddling out to the next break. A thermal lining absorbs and retains your body heat so you stay nice and toasty in the chilly waves, while the Smoothskin exterior sheds water and reduces wind chill once you're riding them.
- Full body wetsuit with winter-worthy warmth
- Soft, stretchy neoprene offers high performance
- Thermal lining absorbs and retains body heat
- Fully taped seams seal out the cold water
- Front chest zip for easy entry