- Detail Images
Winning the battle against Old Man Winter.
Designed to meet the lofty demands of Jeremy Jones during grueling backcountry tours and hard-charging freeride exploits, the O'Neill Men's Jones Sync Pant features premium waterproofing (20k/20k) with its 2-layer construction, and it's also treated with O'Neill's Hyperdry DWR finish for extra weather-resistance. This means you'll stay pleasantly dry throughout your shred session, no matter if it's dumping snow at apocalyptic rates or spitting graupel atop your favorite backcountry peak. Fully taped construction prevents soaking moisture from permeating through the seams and dampening your layers underneath.
One cool thing you'll notice are the inner thigh vents, which are much longer than you'll find on average snow pants. This enhances the flow of incoming air when you're perspiring on uphill slogs and riding hard under rapidly warming spring skies. Fully articulated patterning ensures full range of motion for slashing windlips, dropping into open bowls, and sending natural drops across the mountain. It's even reinforced in key areas for maximum durability throughout the course of the season, so you're not patching them up with tape or riding with gaping holes in your pants.
- Jeremy Jones signature pant for demanding conditions
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable (20k/20k) for premium protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from leaking inside
- Elongated inner-thigh vents quickly expel excess heat
- Zippered hand pockets secure on-snow essentials
- Reinforced in key areas for added durability
- Articulated pattern for full mobility
- Adjustable waist creates a secure fit