Find your Zen.
It doesn't matter if you're hitting the midsummer surf off the coast of Wales or sticking closer to your Los Angeles home, the Women's O'Neill Flair Zen Zip 3/2 Full Wetsuit helps you find your zen even in waters that aren't as warm and toasty as you'd like. Using 3/2mm thick neoprene, you stay well insulated while prowling the surf, and O'Neill's UltraFlex construction provides ultra stretch and a super soft feel that helps you paddle at your best. The ZEN back zip and FluidFlex Smoothskin lining makes entry easy even for beginning surfers, and it keeps cold water from rushing in without restricting fluid movement on your board. The seams are protected against flushing with an 8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior and triple glued blind stitching on the interior, letting you forget about the gray sky and focus on that barrel wave.
- Full body wetsuit for surfing in coolers waters
- Soft, stretchy neoprene offers flexible, durable performance
- FluidFlex Firewall thermal jersey provides wicking, windproof warmth
- Seams are triple glued and blind stitched for minimum flushing
- Wrists and ankles fit tight to keep warm water in and cold water out
- Krypto Knee Padz endure long seasons of kneeling without restricting your movement