Ready for snow adventures.
From intense snow fort construction sites to school snowball fights, the O'Neill Girls' Coral Jacket gives your girl reliable protection and modern style. With a durable polyester shell, DWR treatment, and taped critical seams, this jacket is equipped to fend off nasty weather so she doesn't get soaked after playing in the snow. Polyester insulation offers long-lasting warmth, which means she stays protected against plummeting temperatures in the backyard and on the mountain. The Coral is articulated to ensure a full range of motion, and it's made with a jacket-to-pant interface to prevent snow from slipping through the cracks. And with its modern Grow System, she's able to extend the sleeves as she gets taller so she'll be able to use this jacket next season, too.
- A lightly waterproof jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Jacket-to-pant interface totally blocks out snow
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow during activity
- Thumbholes and wrist gaiters prevent snow entry
- Hook and loop ski pass pocket makes for easy scanning
- Zippered hand and chest pockets stow on-mountain essentials
- Fixed hood helps beat back the wind and chill