Why We Like The Bahia Full-Zip Jacket
Stay comfortable and enjoy long surf sessions with the O'Neill Women's Bahia Jacket. Not only does the Bahia offer you UPF 50-rated protection, but its 1.5mm SuperStretch neoprene fabric keeps you plenty comfortable in warm waters. Seamless paddles zones provide unrestricted movement while you paddle and flatlock seam construction help keep water leakage to a minimum. The Bahia's stretchy fabric gives you rash protection when you lay down on your board and wait for a set to roll on in.
- Surf jacket for long days spent on hot weather swells
- Ultraflex DS material moves with you while you paddle and slash
- Superstretch boosts comfort and maneuverability all session long
- UPF 50 rated protection helps fight off harmful rays
- Front zipper makes for the easiest on and off of any suit
- Flatlock stitched seams protect you from chafing and irritation
- Size runs small and sizing up is encouraged
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #ONE018W
- Ultraflex DS
- Seam Construction
- flatlock stiched
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 27, 2023
Fits well but faded quickly
- I've used it several times
I've always found ONeill products to be made well and this wetsuit top is no exception. I like the fit and the weight of the neoprene, however because I am wearing it for water aerobics it turns out that it has faded very quickly. I've worn it less than 6 times and the color has faded and is uneven. If you aren't using it in a pool, it would be a product I would recommend.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com