- Detail Images
Party like it's '88.
So maybe that was actually the year you were born, but you'll feel pretty righteous nonetheless when you're wearing the O'Neill Men's 88' Shred Bib Pant. Don't let the flash fool you, these shell bibs aren't only designed to light up your style, they'll keep you dry when you're storm shredding, all while offering up a pathway for perspiration so you don't get all clammy if you're hiking a flat spot. The bib style offers extra coverage from that cold wet stuff always trying to sneak its way in, and fun colors offer a tubular way to get amped on closing day.
- Bib pants give you throwback style while you shred the gnar
- Breathable, waterproof membrane keeps you dry in deep pow
- Bib cut makes it harder for snow to creep in between your jacket
- Reinforced knees and cuffs lend durability to these sick bibs
- Snow gaiters adjust to your boot and form a seal against spindrift
- Q & A
80's style to shred the gnar!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The standard and quality of this and all O'neill product i have had over the years is fantastic especially considering its wallet friendly pricing. I rocked these on for the first time during a recent 11" snow day and they met or exceeded every expectation i had even coming from my beat up gore-tex bibs from the past 4 years. overall these are some fun and functional bibs for a great price!