- Detail Images
Where we're going, we don't need roads.
Keep the glory days alive this winter with the O'Neill Men's '88 Frozen Wave Anorak Jacket. Totally tubular, the Frozen Wave brings back a style that's sure to keep you radical all season, while its modern-day HyperDry construction ensure waterproof, breathable protection through some of the stormier days you may encounter. Toasty thinsulate insulation keeps you warm while enduring cold chairlift rides, and even colder margaritas on the lodge's deck, while the stowaway powder skirt brings you extra protection against the cold and wet when surfing waist-deep pow.
- Retro-styled anorak jacket for days of fun on the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable design keeps the elements at bay
- Synthetic insulation traps precious heat
- Regular fit keeps mobility free-ranging
- Powder skirt works to defend against deep snow
- Multiple pockets stash snacks, maps, goggles, and wallet