- Detail Images
Eliminates drysuit discomfort.
Are you one of the legions of paddlers that has been traumatized by the discomfort of a drysuit gasket? Did you come off your last multi-day river trip never wanting to see another latex gasket again? If so, putting on the NRS Navigator Paddling Suit will be a welcome reprieve from the suffocating latex rash of yesteryear. In designing the Navigator, NRS installed a volcano-style neoprene neck gasket, allowing for all-day comfort while paddling, scouting a gnarly drop, or spreading a double-stack PB&J. Also new is the three-way adjustable, self-draining hood, which will make the long miles of paddling flatwater in the rain less frustrating, so you're still stoked by the time you make it to the next big hit.
- A more comfortable drysuit for long days on the water
- Neoprene neck gasket optimized for comfort
- Four-layer fabric keeps you dry on rivers, lakes, or seas
- Three-way adjustable hood keeps the spray off
- Back-zipper entry makes putting suit on easy
- Microfiber outer layer allows resistance-free paddling
- MasterSeal zippers assure waterproofing
- Zippered pockets for keys, cash, and map