Extend your paddling season into the chilly months with the NRS Maxim Glove, which is made from a stretchy three-millimeter neoprene to keep the icy waters from freezing your fingers. Feature-heavy in a small package, this glove has a VaporLoft fleece lining to add warmth, a palm grip to keep a solid hold on your paddle, and liquid taped seams to prevent the Maxim from leaking water when the boofs get big.
- Maximum insulation pairs with paddle control in this glove
- Neoprene works to retain your precious heat
- Fleece lining further promotes a toasty fit and feel
- Rubber palm grip secures your paddle hold
- Liquid-sealed seams make them highly water-resistant
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure locks in a comfortable fit