Why We Like The Pilot Snowboard Binding
We navigate steep, heart-pounding lines and boost higher than ever in the terrain park with help from the versatile Now Pilot Snowboard Binding. Like all Now bindings, the Pilot features Skate Tech, which starts with the skateboard truck-inspired hinge on the Hanger 2.0 baseplate, giving us quicker response and less leg fatigue.
Flushcup technology ensures the back of your boot is flush with both the highback and the heelcup, which not only improves response, but also gives you the option of riding highback-less for a more surfy feel. Snow-clearing channels prevent snow from building up when you're hiking for pow. The 3-D straps are fused with EVA for a comfy feel, and the stitchless design improves durability.
- Mid-stiff-flexing all-mountain binding with a freestyle focus
- Pilot Hanger 2.0 baseplate with Skate-Tech adds response
- Soft and medium bushings to adapt to your riding style
- Flipit ankle and 3D toe straps snugly lock in a pressure-free fit
- Tool-less strap adjustment lets you make on-the-fly changes
- Includes 4X4 disc and Channel disc to add versatility
- Now bindings use a truly unique design that revolutionizes riding
- Item #NOWH011
- Flex Hinge 2.0
- Hanger 2.0 (nylon, 30% glass fiber)
- Ankle Strap
- Freestyle Flipit
- Toe Strap
- 3D Contour
- PA66-GF buckle levers
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Now's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.