Raptor GTX Shoe
You’re committed to taking on winter’s harshest weather on the trail, and we can’t blame you, while the gale-force-winds and frost can take a toll, we understand your drive to stay outside on the dirt (or snow) and avoid the whine of a fly wheel, and monotonous hours on a trainer. While your commitment may run deep, you’ll no doubt need some equipment on your side, assuming you’d like to stay frost-bite free through the sub-zero days, and NorthWave aims to take some of the strain off of you with the Raptor GTX Shoe. These shoes are overbuilt to deal with snow drifts when you head out fatbiking, and a stiff sole that keeps your power going no matter how far the mercury drops.
- Winter-ready kicks to take on any trail
- Gore-Tex uppers fight the elements and breathe
- Boa closure system traps heat inside, and snow out
- Carbon reinforced soles stay stiff and supportive
- Compatible with 2-bolt MTB cleats
- Beefy outsoles keep your footing secure on slick trail
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear an US 11 in my summer cycling shoes. I bought these in US 11 (44) and they fit the same when wearing summer weight sockets. You may need to go up in size if you planning on using wool sockets. These shoes are very dry, warm and comfortable. The lowest I’ve worn them so far is 28 degrees with 15 mph winds no issues.
Northwave bike shoes are sold in EU sizing. Find your EU size with this chart, keeping in mind US conversion is approximate.
|EU||US MEN||US WOMEN|