Why We Like The Celsius XC Arctic GTX Cycling Shoe
When it comes to cold weather riding, we value comfort above all else. That's why we appreciate Northwave's Celsius XC Arctic GTX Cycling Shoe. It's designed with a GORE-TEX membrane and neoprene collar to keep our feet and ankles dry and toasty (but not too toasty), and complete with an SLW2 dial for simple and easy adjustments. An EVA insole adds cushioning and support so we can stay focused on riding through wet and snowy days.
- Mountain biking shoe for those wet and chilly days we ride through
- GORE-TEX Rattler membrane adds protection from the elements
- SLW2 dial for micro-adjustments and finding our ideal fit
- Arctic 4Layer insole with EVA for thermal insulation
- Reflective inserts add visibility on the road
- Item #NTWZ05U
- Upper Material
- [membrane] GORE-TEX Rattler
- SLW dial
- Arctic 4Layer
- NRG Air Carbon-reinforced
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cycling, commuting, mountain biking, fat-biking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.