Lightweight and durable.
If you are looking for a jacket that will take you from high-altitude backpacking in the summer to fast and light alpine expeditions in the winter, turn to the Norrona Men's Trollveggen Gore-Tex Light Pro Jacket. Made from a 3-layer Gore-Tex Light Pro fabric, this jacket offers the perfect balance between weight and durability. With guaranteed waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection, you'll stay dry and comfortable in some of the burliest conditions around.
An athletic fit pulls the Trollveggen Gore-Tex Light Pro close to your body, while the Y-sleeves enhance your range of motion. Underarm zippers let you dump excess heat when the sun decides to peak through the clouds. The helmet-compatible hood features a one-handed drawcord for easy adjustments on the go, and the two large zippered chest pockets let you access essentials even with a climbing harness or backpack on.
- Lightweight and durable jacket for alpine versatility
- Gore-Tex Light Pro shell for breathable, waterproof protection
- Underarm vents offer easy temperature regulation
- Zippered chest pockets allow access to essentials
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Athletic fit with Y-sleeves for increased range of motion