Oslo Gore-Tex Thermo300 Parka
The Men's Oslo Gore-Tex Thermo300 Parka is Norrona's warmest casual insulator designed for the coldest cities in wintertime. Gore-Tex protects the warm insulation from wet weather with reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability, and Norrona strategically placed the insulation with less at the sleeves and hood for greater mobility. The insulation nearest to your core is softer than the rest of the insulation to feel plush against your skin and protective against the elements.
- Norrona's warmest insulator designed for everyday life
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Strategically-placed insulation for a softer, warmer feel
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs with elastic thumbholes
- Pocketing provides storage at waist, chest, and sleeve
- Item #NRAZ083
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer) [face fabric] 150D polyester canvas, PFC-free DWR
- fully sealed
- belo hip
- 2 handwarming, 1 sleeve, 2 chest
- elastic cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.