Bombproof for big mountains.
The Men's Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Shell Pants are Norrona's most durable and functional backcountry freeride pant for skiers and snowboarders. Their Gore-Tex Pro shell provides guaranteed waterproofing that remains extremely breathable for fast-moving powderhounds. The low-profile bib is removable to accommodate snap-in powder skirts, and full-length side zips use two-way zippers at each leg to vary how much airflow you need whether you're hoofing up a bootpack in the resort or setting a skintrack in the backcountry.
- Burly shell pants for deep conditions in the backcountry or resort
- Gore-Tex Pro shell ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams ensure you stay dry on unswept chairlifts
- Zip-off bib can be removed during bluebird conditions
- Aramid reinforced cuffs withstand serious wear and tear
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers when the temperatures drop
- Norrona is Norwegian mountain company founded in 1929