The perfect balance between weight and durability.
From late summer peak bagging to winter mountaineering, the Norrona Women's Trollveggen Gore-Tex Light Pro Jacket offers the perfect balance of versatility and performance. Made with Gore-Tex Light Pro fabric with a soft and comfortable liner, this jacket blocks wind and precipitation while remaining breathable during activity. Underarm zippers provide ventilation during strenuous climbs, while the helmet- compatible hood offers protection from inclement weather. Two zippered chest pockets offer easy access to essentials, even when wearing a harness.
- A versatile jacket for mountaineering activity in rain or snow
- Gore-Tex Light Pro fabric is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Underarm zipper vents for easy temperature regulation
- Helmet-compatible hood offers extra weather protection
- Regular fit allows you to layer according to weather conditions